- Manulife Financial e-Benefits Electronic Booklet
- Claim Forms (Adobe Acrobat PDF Documents)
- Best Doctors Best Doctors is a service for VIU employees and their eligible dependents who are covered by VIU's benefits programs. Best Doctors helps to navigate the health care system through one-on-one coaching and support and connects seriously ill individuals and their treating physicians with world renowned specialists to confirm the correct diagnosis and correct treatment plan. Contact Human Resources for further information.
- Abilities Management Access (AMA) - Abilities Management Access (AMA) is an early intervention process to assist VIU employees to maximize available treatment options.
- Lifestyle Health Coaching - Lifestyle Health Coaching is a service available to VIU employees to provide personalized lifestyle health coaching upon return to work from a health related absence and for employees actively at work. Contact Human Resources for further information.
Employees must submit claims in writing to Manulife within 12 months following the date the service was performed, e.g., if you received new eyeglasses on January 2, and if you are still employed by VIU, you will have 12 months after that date to submit your claim. If your coverage terminates due to resignation, retirement, etc., your claim must be submitted to Manulife within 90 days of termination of benefits.
For more information about group benefits including enrollments, changes, terminations and general inquiries, please contact:
Phone: (250) 740-6432, Local 6432
Mail drop: 300-2