How to Register for Campus Rec Programs
1. Online registration for SPRING Campus Rec programs will start January 9th @ 7:30am.
- Please be aware of the Refund Policy prior to registering for any events.
2. In person at the Gymnasium
- Bring your Student ID Card or staff card and full payment to the Gym Equipment Office(Bldg 190).
- We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express or debit. No cheques please!
- We are not able to process telephone registrations, in person or online only.
When to Register for SPRING 2013 Programs
- Outdoor Recreation Programs - Registration begins January 9th
- Intramural Tournaments & Leagues - Registration begins January 9th
- Fitness Classes - Registration begins January 14th
Registration Information & Gymnasium Hours - 250 740 6418
Building 190, Room 107
Is this Activity Really for You?
Campus Recreation strives to offer a wide variety of popular activities that
are accessible to all students. It is the responsibility of all participants
to ensure that they fully understand the risks and the physical and mental requirements
of any program. Detailed descriptions of programs are available through the
Gym Office or the web and staff will be glad to meet with students to explain
any of the programs in detail. In cases where prospective participants are unsure
of their ability to participate without exposing themselves or others to undue
risk, participants will be encouraged to contact specific coordinators listed
below for a readiness assessment. Alternate programs may be recommended at that
time or avenues for additional support will be explored.Participation in a particular
activity may be disallowed by a Program Coordinator.
Outdoor Recreation- Don Cohen 250 753 3245 local 2480
Intramural and Fitness Programs- Danielle Hyde 250 740 6431