Medical Office Assistant Training
3 Month Full-time Certificate Program
- Medical Office Assistant Certificate Program Guide
- Medical Office Assistant Certificate Information Sheet
Attend a FREE Information Session
Build your career in the health care field. The Medical Office Assistant supports doctors and other health care professionals in a variety of medical settings.
Graduates will be prepared for employment as Medical Office Assistants in medical offices and specialist offices. Skills may also be transferable to positions in other medical settings.
The program consists of the following courses:
- Medical Keyboarding And Computers In The Medical Environment
- Pharmacology For The Medical Office
- Interpersonal Skills In The Medical Environment
- Medical Office Procedures
- Computerized Medical Billing
- Medical Transcription
- Observational & Full Practicum
NOTE: Medical Terminology is now a Prerequisite.
See Fall course offerings for course schedule.
Courses offered daytime, Wednesday to Saturdays over a three-month period. Students must complete all the courses in the program within this period.
February 6, 2013 (Parksville)
Refer to the Program Guide for details.