16 Week Full-time Certificate Program
Attend a FREE Information Session
Become part of a growing industry and be on the leading edge of the fashion and trends in nail art. Gain the fundamental skills and knowledge necessary to work as a nail technician, specifically on clients’ hands and feet, giving manicures or pedicures, treatments or applying nail enhancements.
Graduates may work in any of the following settings:
- Day, resort, destination and cruise ship spas
- Hair salons
- Private business
- Sales and promotion
- Career Essentials (NAIL 001)
- The Science Of Nail Care (NAIL 002)
- Nail Services (NAIL 003)
- Practical Clinic (NAIL 004)
The program is offered annually in Parksville. The program is delivered on a full-time basis over a 16 week period.
November 2013 (Parksville)
- Grade 12, or equivalent, or mature student status.
- Minimum of 17 years of age.
- Successful completion of a Personal Profile.
- Students may be interviewed by program staff and industry.
Recommendations for Admission:
- Good hand-eye coordination.
In cases where there are more applicants than seats available, priority will be given to early applicants.