Our Education Advising Office counsels current and potential students to help them clarify, evaluate and attain their education goals.
- help answer your questions regarding program pre-requisites, program application, registration and admissions
- provide information about institutional policies, procedures, resources and programs
- provide services to current Education students throughout the year
- assist with course conflicts, the appeal process, education program policies, and graduation requirements
Meet our supportive, friendly Advising Faculty & Staff.
We look forward to helping you meet your goals. An advisor is on duty every day of the week (M-F).For an appointment please call 250-740-6223.
- Office: Bldg 356, Rm 208, Nanaimo Campus
- Hours: Monday-Friday
- Phone: 250-740-6223
- Fax 250- 740-6463
Let us help you meet your educational goals.
For an appointment please call 250-740-6223.