A community of leadership benefactors who have made gifts over $100,000.
Chancellor’s Circle members enjoy opportunities throughout the year to interact with students, faculty and other members at exclusive events.
- Private dinner with President and/or Chancellor and scholarship students
- Event to announce gift
- Media release to announce gift
- Invitation to annual donor reception with students and faculty plus pre-event private celebration with President
- Newsletter (two times a year) showing how gifts are used to support students and the university
- Personalized letters from the President with updates on VIU activities
- Complementary issues of Journey, VIU’s alumni magazine
- Regular communication from VIU Advancement & Alumni Relations Office staff
- Name on Donor Wall
- Thank you card from student recipient(s) of award if applicable
- Official tax receipt
- Other events to celebrate additional annual gifts, if appropriate
- Benefits may be changed or adjusted periodically.