Knowledge + Practice
Come to VIU and earn both a Vancouver Island University Master of Business Administration (MBA) and a University of Hertfordshire (UH) Master of Science in International Business (MScIB) at the same time. This dual Canadian/British program is designed to give students an opportunity to combine new knowledge and practical experience through the integration of theory, research and practice that can be applied at regional, national and international levels.
The University of Hertfordshire (UH) recognizes this program as fulfilling the requirements of the UH MScIB degree. As a result, on completion of the program, candidates will receive a Canadian MBA and a UK MScIB from two public universities, opening up a world of opportunities.
- Dual concurrent Canadian/British degrees;
- 14 to 18 months from start to finish;
- Finance option;
- VIU Business School accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP);
- Authorized by the Degree Quality Assessment Board (DQAB) of the British Columbia MInistry of Advanced Education;
- New Faculty of Management Centre with technologically enhanced facilities;
- No GMAT required;
- Work experience preferred, but not required;
- Internship required;
- Competitively priced;
- Two start dates each year;
- Graduates with any undergraduate degree may apply;
- Global learning environment;
- New technologically enhanced facilities;
- Career support provided;
- International students are eligible to work in Canada while studying and after graduation.