Dominion Provincial Youth Training Centre

Automotive Mechanics: 1936 - 1939

The first class to complete training at the school. Jack Macready (in white coveralls) was the automotive instructor and Ned Bilton (far right, standing) was the keeper and organizer of the tools.
Image courtesy of Art Baker


A view inside the automotive shop in 1939.
Image courtesy of VIU Archives

 

MENU
CLOSE X